The Regional Arts Development Fund
The Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) is a partnership between the Queensland Government and Noosa Shire Council to support the development of local arts and culture. It supports local arts and cultural development opportunities by providing one-off, short-term, project-based financial assistance to groups and individuals in regional Queensland.
A revised Noosa Council Community Grants Policy [95KB] was adopted at the 15 December 2016 Ordinary Council Meeting.
RADF Grants Rounds
At Noosa Council the RADF Grant applications are assessed by the RADF Committee, which is made up of local arts professionals. The application requires a detailed project plan, a budget and many other details. Council staff are willing to provide guidance throughout the process.
If you are interested in this funding the first thing you must do is have an indepth discussion with Noosa Council’s Arts and Cultural Development Officer about the project and the application process. The contact number is 5329 6558.
The RADF Application is completed and submitted online but below is a sample.
- Sample Full Application Form [87KB] This is for reference purposes only - Applications will only be accepted if submitted online through SmartyGrants.
- Access to the online application in only available when the grant round is open.
- Artist Eligibility and Participation Form [114KB] This addtional form must be completed and submitted in your application. - you'll need to complete one for each employed artist in your RADF project.
- RADF Budget [25KB] This budget must also be completed and submitted in your application.
- Round 7 2016/17 Nov-Mar Successful RADF Applicants[20KB]
- Round 5 2016 Feb-Mar Successful RADF Applicants [266KB]
- Round 4 2015 Aug-Sep Successful RADF Applicants [189KB]
- Round 3 2015 Feb-Mar Successful RADF Applicants [120KB]
- Round 2 2014 Aug-Sep RADF. Congratulations to recipients Florene Teillet and Rene Bahloo.
- Round 1 2014 Feb-Mar RADF Recipients March 2014 [236KB].
- Grant Writing Tips [150KB]
For further information about our RADF program speak to our RADF Liaison Officer on (07) 5329 6558 or via email.
If you would like to join Council's Grow Your Arts Database for notification of RADF grants and other opportunities please email.