The Regional Arts Development Fund
The Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) is a partnership between the Queensland Government and Noosa Shire Council to support the development of local arts and culture. It supports local arts and cultural development opportunities by providing one-off, short-term, project-based financial assistance
RADF Grants Rounds
At Noosa Council the RADF Grant applications are assessed by the RADF Committee, which is made up of local arts professionals. The application requires a detailed project plan, a budget and many other details.
If you are interested in this funding the first thing you must do is have an in depth discussion with Noosa Council’s Community Development Officer - Arts and Culture about the project and the application process. The contact number is 5329 6558.
|Community Project Grant, Environment Grant and RADF||Grant Round 11||Grant Round 12|
|Accepting applications||9am 27 February - 12noon 3 April 2019||12 August - 19 September 2019|
|Results announced||21 June 2019||20 December 2019|
|Project delivery period||1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020||1 January - 31 Devcember 2020|
|Acquittal will be due||Within 30 days of completing the project||Within 30 days of completing the project |
The RADF Application is completed and submitted online.
- Read the RADF Guidelines [369 KB]
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here is a Sample application form [115KB]. This is for reference purposes only - Applications will only be accepted if submitted online through SmartyGrants.
- START YOUR APPLICATION HERE, (Noosa Council uses the SmartyGrants grants management system).
- Artist Eligibility and Participation Form [114KB] This additional form must be completed and submitted in your application. - you'll need to complete one for each employed artist in your RADF project.
- RADF Budget [25KB] This budget must also be completed and submitted in your application.
Arts Queensland acknowledgement requirements
Recipients of a RADF grant must acknowledge Arts Queensland. The instructions and access to the Queensland Government coast of arms are on Council's grant acknowledgement page.
- Round 10 2018-19 Aug-Oct Successful RADF Applicants [70KB]
- Round 9 2017-18 Feb-Apr Successful RADF Applications [79KB]
- Round 8 2017/18 Aug-Sep Successful RADF Applications [66KB]
- Round 7 2016/17 Nov-Mar Successful RADF Applicants[20KB]
- Round 5 2016 Feb-Mar Successful RADF Applicants [266KB]
- Round 4 2015 Aug-Sep Successful RADF Applicants [189KB]
- Round 3 2015 Feb-Mar Successful RADF Applicants [120KB]
- Round 2 2014 Aug-Sep RADF - Florence Teillet and Rene Bahloo.
- Round 1 2014 Feb-Mar RADF Recipients March 2014 [236KB].
For further information about our RADF program speak to our Community Development Officer - Arts and Culture on (07) 5329 6558 or via email.
If you would like to join Council's Grow Your Arts Database for notification of RADF grants and other opportunities please email.