The Regional Arts Development Fund
The Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) is a partnership between the Queensland Government and Noosa Shire Council to support the development of local arts and culture. It supports local arts and cultural development opportunities by providing one-off, short-term, project-based financial assistance to groups and individuals in regional Queensland.
Noosa Council's RADF grants are governed by the Noosa Council Community Grants Policy [257KB] which was last updated in the November 2017 Ordinary Council Meeting.
RADF Committee is looking for skilled volunteers
Applications are open now and closes on 3 August, 2018
Are you a local arts professional who can spare some time to volunteer to assess RADF grants? Noosa Council’s Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) grants program needs new committee members.
The role of a RADF Committee member for Noosa Council is to assess grant applications received by Council for the Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) funding program and to provide advice to Council on arts and cultural matters.
- RADF Committee Member Position Description[239KB]
- To apply go to the online RADF Committee 2018 form
RADF Grants Rounds
At Noosa Council the RADF Grant applications are assessed by the RADF Committee, which is made up of local arts professionals. The application requires a detailed project plan, a budget and many other details.
If you are interested in this funding the first thing you must do is have an in depth discussion with Noosa Council’s Arts and Cultural Development Officer about the project and the application process. The contact number is 5329 6558.
|Regional Arts Development Fund||Round 10|
|Accepting applications||3 September - 19 October 2018|
|Results announced||21 December 2018|
|Project delivery period||1 January - 31 December 2019|
|Acquittal will be due||Within 30 days of project completion|
The RADF Application is completed and submitted online.
- Read the RADF Guidelines. [271KB]
- Here is a Sample application form [93KB]. This is for reference purposes only - Applications will only be accepted if submitted online through SmartyGrants.
- Here is access to the online application service.
- Artist Eligibility and Participation Form [114KB] This additional form must be completed and submitted in your application. - you'll need to complete one for each employed artist in your RADF project.
- RADF Budget [25KB] This budget must also be completed and submitted in your application.
Arts Queensland acknowledgement requirements
Recipients of a RADF grant must acknowledge Arts Queensland. The instructions and access to the Queensland Government coast of arms are on Council's grant acknowledgement page.
- Round 9 2017-18 Feb-Apr Successful RADF Applications [79KB]
- Round 8 2017/18 Aug-Sep Successful RADF Applications [66KB]
- Round 7 2016/17 Nov-Mar Successful RADF Applicants[20KB]
- Round 5 2016 Feb-Mar Successful RADF Applicants [266KB]
- Round 4 2015 Aug-Sep Successful RADF Applicants [189KB]
- Round 3 2015 Feb-Mar Successful RADF Applicants [120KB]
- Round 2 2014 Aug-Sep RADF - Florence Teillet and Rene Bahloo.
- Round 1 2014 Feb-Mar RADF Recipients March 2014 [236KB].
For further information about our RADF program speak to our Arts and Culture Development Officer on (07) 5329 6558 or via email.
If you would like to join Council's Grow Your Arts Database for notification of RADF grants and other opportunities please email.