The Go Noosa trials ran for nine weeks over Christmas (15 December 2018 - 29 January 2019) and Easter (6 April - 28 April 2019).
The trials included:
- Free buses on selected routes across the Shire.
- Roadside information boards alerting people to car parking availability.
- Traffic control to prioritise pedestrian safety, bus movements and traffic flow.
- Wayfinding to guide people to Park & Ride, bus stops and amenities.
- Temporary changes to parallel parking to improve traffic flow on Hastings Street.
- Paid parking managed by the Tewantin Noosa Lions Club.
Go Noosa Trial Insights