Subsidised Business Support Services
Seeking New Service Providers
We're refreshing our Business Support Service and looking for Service Providers to join our Business Support Panel to provide specialised support to our local businesses.
Providers are asked to deliver one advisory session (up to two hours) in their field of specialty. If you are a qualified specialist in the following fields and interested in becoming a provider please complete the Expression of Interest form below
If you work in any of the following fields and are interested in supporting our local businesses, please register your interest.
- Accounting incl. cash flow/forecasting/insolvency
- Business Management & Strategy
- Communications & Marketing
- Retail Transformation
- Arts & Culture Specialist
- Human Resources
- Digital Marketing Audit
- Digital Transformation Strategy
Suppliers will be paid for up to two hours of specialised advice to Noosa Businesses.
For more information and to submit an Expression of Interest, click below
Business Support Panel
Subsidised by Council, business operators and owners can arrange a one on one (face to face or virtual) appointment to receive advice on specific issues. Offers are described below and are wholly subsidised by Council.
These offers are still available and will be updated as new service providers join our expanded panel.
The areas of expertise on offer are:
- Business Support
- Human Resources/Employee
- Communications and Marketing
- Innovation and Business Models
- Moving to an Online Retailing Model
- To participate, businesses must have a registered business address in the Noosa Shire
- To engage a provider, please contact the provider directly.
List of Providers
We're just preparing an EOI process for new suppliers for our Business Support Program. If you are interested in being a supplier for this program, please submit an Expression of Interest, above.
Grange HR Consulting
We can assist local businesses thrive during the recovery phase from COVID-19, with HR & Employment support. With up to two hours consultation and/or service, we can focus on managing teams, productivity and all HR related matters either in person, via phone call or Zoom conferencing, including:
> Navigating JobKeeper 2.0.
> Developing a workforce recovery plan including recruitment strategies.
> HR compliance and updates to employment contracts.
> Flexible working arrangements.
> Supporting employees’ psychological wellbeing.
> Leadership skills for business owners and managers to build resilience and adaptiveness.
Social Tap can assist with consulting in business innovation, strategy, marketing and communications
FREE 1.5 hrs Strategic Consultation
‘Crises present us with unique conditions that allow innovators to think and move more freely to create rapid, impactful change.’ Larry Clark, Innovation in a Time of Crisis, 26 Mar 2020, Harvard Business Publishing.
This service is aimed at owner managers of small and mid-sized businesses in the Noosa Shire. The focus is on thinking of new ways to do business and growing stronger as we - hopefully - move beyond the COVID-19 crisis.
Online consultation – typically 60 to 90 mins - to help business owner managers to identify opportunities to add value and grow the business through innovation. Consultation process is supported by briefing material sent before and after call.
An opportunity to:
• Consider your personal and business objectives for the next 3 years and beyond.
• Identify the gap between current position and where you want to be.
• Generate new ideas and new ways of doing business.
• Review your business model to identify different ways of doing business and generating profit.
Delivered by Zoom, 1 hour session to;
1. Understand current business positioning, strategy/risk.
2. Provide an Innovation Strategy/Risk framework for reducing operating expenses, and extending runway.
3. Explore Re-engineering of business model, distribution, new products etc.
4. Seek and position for future opportunities, identify emerging trends, capital flows
5. An Action Plan will developed up around this framework.
Number: 0407 581 993
Linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/in/leighkelson/
Provide guidance on how to convert your bricks and mortar store to an online model, including:
- provide advice and discuss the pros & cons of developing an online store, and/or selling via a marketplace (e.g., Amazon, eBay, Etsy) or via social media.
- applicable for physical products, digital products (e.g.,educational or informational) or services
- recommendations on both immediate and longer term strategies
- opportunity to answer questions regarding the practicalities of developing, managing and promoting an online shop front
Telephone: 0402 365 423
Linked In: Carolyn Cresswell
*Businesses can access up to a total of three suppliers, with no more than one from each different category.