Food Business - Licensing requirements

If you are opening or operating a food business, you may need a licence to ensure food is safe and suitable.

Licence types include (but not limited to):

  • Restaurants
  • Cafes
  • Take away
  • Mobile food vehicle
  • Market Stalls
  • Stalls at Events
  • Caterers
  • Child Care Centres
  • Manufacturers
  • Water Carriers
  • Retail food outlets

For more information, application forms and fact sheets, visit the local government toolbox website.

Still have questions?

If after viewing the local government toolbox website, further information is required please contact Council’s customer service centre.