Council offers pre-application advice services to help with enquiries related to:
- Land use
- Future development proposals
- Preparing development applications
- How to prepare a well-made application
- Identifying engineering, environmental and landscaping technical issues
- Understanding assessment processes and clarify assessment time frames
- Identifying planning scheme and relevant legislation requirements
Pre-Application Advice Service options
- Phone Council for initial or simple enquiries
- Visit the Development Services counter if you prefer face-to-face contact
- Phone and counter services are available on business days between 8.30 am-4.30 pm. No prior bookings are required. Contact Council or visit the Development Services counter at Tewantin (9 Pelican Street)
- One hour pre-lodgement meetings are available each week if you need detailed advice on complex or advanced proposals
- Request an appointment by completing the Pre-lodgement Meeting Request form [52KB]
- Posted requests must include two hard copies of plans and any supporting reports.
For more information Contact Council.