Walking and Cycling Routes
Leave the car at home and explore Noosa by bicycle or on foot
All paths in Noosa are shared and cyclists can legally ride on pathways unless otherwise signed. By following a few simple steps you can make our pathways more enjoyable for everyone.
With the current COVID -19 pandemic, in line with Federal Government advice you should only go outside if it is essential.
Remenber when exercising, please ensure that safe distance rules are adhered to;
- Ride in the left-hand side of the path
- Control your speed
- Slow down and give way to pedestrians and pass on the right
- Sound your bell or simply call out “passing on your right” as you approach pedestrians
- Keep to the left
- Keep your dog/s on a short lease
- Don’t block the path, allow others to pass
The Coastal and Hinterland Cycling and Walking Map includes 12 rides for a variety of fitness levels in both the coastal and hinterland regions.
Additional walking and cycle pathways are highlighted in the maps for these areas: