Cycling and Walking Routes
Leave the car at home and explore Noosa by bicycle or on foot
All paths in Noosa are shared and cyclists can legally ride on pathways unless otherwise signed. By following a few simple steps you can make our pathways more enjoyable for everyone.
- Ride in the left-hand side of the path
- Control your speed
- Slow down and give way to pedestrians and pass on the right
- Sound your bell or simply call out “passing on your right” as you approach pedestrians
- Keep to the left
- Keep your dog/s on a short lease
- Don’t block the path, allow others to pass
Personal Mobility Device Users (Electric Scooter, Electric Skateboard etc)
New rules apply visit StreetSmarts for details.
The Coastal and Hinterland Cycling and Walking Map includes 12 rides for a variety of fitness levels in both the coastal and hinterland regions.
The Noosa Trail network is made up of eight scenic hinterland trails suitable for walking, horse riding or mountain biking.
Additional walking and cycle pathways are highlighted in the maps for these areas: