• If you are unwell or have any COVID -19 symptoms (cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath) we kindly ask that you stay home and get tested.
• Please maintain social distancing requirements whilst at the activities and seek assistance if you feel unwell during any activities.
For helpful links related to COVID -19, click here
Noosa's Social Strategy, developed and adopted in 2015, provides more information about Council's key areas of focus, activity and support including:
- A cohesive and resilient community
- An active and healthy community
- An accessible, diverse and affordable community
- A creative and informed community
The 'Noosa Community Support Centre' helps residents in need with their day-to-day living. See below to access more information about The Centre's extensive range of services.