Upon submitting an application via the Recruitment portal you will be sent an email to confirm your identity. If you do not confirm your identity within 72 hours your application will delete automatically and cannot be retrieved.
Please phone the People and Culture Branch on (07) 5329 6347 should you have any issues in accessing the system or submitting an application.
Noosa Council is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Your personal information will be handled in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Noosa Council may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 2014.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title;
- Contact information including email address;
- Employment and education history;
- Demographic information such as postcode and gender; and
- Other information relevant to candidate surveys and/or events.
What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Job offers, interview scheduling or other activities related to the process of recruitment and hiring;
- We may use the information to improve our job offerings and recruiting process; and
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new projects, jobs or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by electing not to supply fields that are optional during the application process. Please note that in many cases optional fields help us determine your suitability for a job.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.