Plaques and Memorials
There are a range of plaques and memorials that may be installed on your family plot
Lawn base with a bronze plaque
Base available in concrete or granite
Concrete desk and base with a bronze plaque
Garden plinth with bronze plaque
Plinth available in concrete or granite
Niche wall with bronze plaque
- allow around twelve weeks for the manufacture and placement of a plaque on a plot.
- plaques & memorials can only be ordered by the original applicant of the plot.
- fresh & artificial flowers may be placed on graves (1 vase only). Tins, bottles & other containers are not allowed.
- planting trees or shrubs on or near a grave is not allowed.
- only one plaque may be placed on a plot. Placement can be arranged at any time.
Office hours: 8:30 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday (excludes public holidays).
If you would like more information on the Noosa cemeteries' services and products, please contact Noosa Council on phone (07) 5329 6500 or via email
Cemetery applications can be made online using the above links.
Contact us if you require a copy of the application form to be posted or emailed or if you require assistance to complete.