Waste and Recycling
Bin Collection Days
Find your bin collection day
Find out what you can and can't recycle.
Waste and Recycling Centres
Locations and what items can be recycled there
Online Waste Requests
Missed & damaged bins, new service, extra collections and illegal dumping
Help us divert your textiles from the landfill.
Garden Waste and Composting
What can I place in my garden bin and how to compost and worm farm
Have a business and what to know your bin options?
Everything you want to know about recycling
ASPIRE - Online Marketplace
Connect with other businesses and trade unwanted items
Noosa Council offers many options for rubbish removal and collection. Council encourages residents to work Towards Zero Waste in accordance with its Waste Reduction and Recycling Plan 2016–2024.
360 Litre Bins
Standard bin size is 240L. Larger sized bins for garden waste and recycling (360L) are available through Council's Online Waste Requests.
Bin Collection Guidelines
- Place bins out before 6 am on collection day
- Bins should be placed on the back of the road kerb and 300mm from other bins
- Weight of bin not to be more than 80kgs
- Handles should face the property
- Bins should be placed clear of cars, trees, poles, footpaths and driveways
- Lids must be fully closed
- Bins should be removed from the kerbside after collection, on the same day of service