The wildlife carers and rescue websites listed below provide assistance and advice about what to do if you find a sick, injured or orphaned native animal.
- Wildlife Volunteers Associaton Inc
- Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital
- Wild Care
- Snake Catchers Directory
- Bat Conservation & Rescue QLD. INC.
- Underwater World
- Wildlife Noosa Ltd, ph: 0419 046 999.
- Wildlife Care and Rehabilitation Centre, Eumundi RSPCA on (07) 5442 8057
- Flying-fox Rescue Release Noosa Inc (07) 5485 3393 or 0487 930 903 (flying-foxes and microbats)
Enquiries about domestic animals or animal cruelty should be referred to the RSPCA.