It is National Recycling Week 12-18 November 2018 and Council will have lots of things happening. View the Calendar of Events for Recyling Week 2018.
Noosa Council offers many options for rubbish removal and collection. Council encourages residents to work Towards Zero Waste in accordance with its Waste Reduction & Recycling Plan 2016–2024.
Missed/Extra Services/Damaged Bins
360 Litre Bins
Bin Collection Guidelines
- Place bins out before 6am on collection day
- Bins should be placed on the back of the road kerb and 300mm from other bins
- Weight of bin not to be more than 80kgs
- Handles should face the property
- Bins should be placed clear of cars, trees, poles, foothpaths and driveways
- Lids must be fully closed
- Bins should be removed from the kerbside after collection, on the same day of service