Noosa Council offers many options for rubbish removal and collection. Council encourages residents to work Towards Zero Waste in accordance with its Waste Reduction and Recycling Plan 2016–2024.
Recycling Week 11-17 November 2019
There are many workshops and activities planned for this week. View the Calendar of Events.
Print the 2019 - 2020 Recycling Calendar:
(Last year's Calendar has Week 1 or Week 2 printed at the top, right side) see example.
To find if the address is Week 1 or Week 2, go to https://www.noosa.qld.gov.au/bin-collection-days
For missed bin collection, damaged and new bins, bulk bins, septic tank pump-outs and to report illegal dumping, please lodge a waste request online.
For an extra casual bin collection (domestic properties only, please submit an application.
360 Litre Bins
Standard bin size is 240L. Larger sized bins for garden waste and recycling (360L) are available through Council's Online Waste Forms.
Bin Collection Guidelines
- Place bins out before 6 am on collection day
- Bins should be placed on the back of the road kerb and 300mm from other bins
- Weight of bin not to be more than 80kgs
- Handles should face the property
- Bins should be placed clear of cars, trees, poles, footpaths and driveways
- Lids must be fully closed
- Bins should be removed from the kerbside after collection, on the same day of service