Noosa Council offers many options for rubbish removal and collection. Council encourages residents to work Towards Zero Waste in accordance with its Waste Reduction & Recycling Plan 2016–2024.
Missed/Damaged Bins/Extra Services
For missed bin collection, damaged and new bins, bulk bins, septic tank pump outs and to report illegal dumping, please lodge a waste request online.
For an extra casual bin collection, please submit an application.
360 Litre Bins
Bin Collection Guidelines
- Place bins out before 6am on collection day
- Bins should be placed on the back of the road kerb and 300mm from other bins
- Weight of bin not to be more than 80kgs
- Handles should face the property
- Bins should be placed clear of cars, trees, poles, foothpaths and driveways
- Lids must be fully closed
- Bins should be removed from the kerbside after collection, on the same day of service