Noosa Council offers many options for rubbish removal and collection. Council encourages residents to work Towards Zero Waste in accordance with its Waste Reduction & Recycling Plan 2016–2024.
Print the 2019 - 2020 Recycling Calendar:
(Last year's Calendar has Week 1 or Week 2 printed at the top, right side) see example.
To find if the address is Week 1 or Week 2, go to https://www.noosa.qld.gov.au/bin-collection-days
For missed bin collection, damaged and new bins, bulk bins, septic tank pump outs and to report illegal dumping, please lodge a waste request online.
For an extra casual bin collection (domestic properties only, please submit an application.
360 Litre Bins
Bin Collection Guidelines
- Place bins out before 6am on collection day
- Bins should be placed on the back of the road kerb and 300mm from other bins
- Weight of bin not to be more than 80kgs
- Handles should face the property
- Bins should be placed clear of cars, trees, poles, foothpaths and driveways
- Lids must be fully closed
- Bins should be removed from the kerbside after collection, on the same day of service