9:30am - 1:30pm, every 2nd Tuesday from 16 October at Tait-Duke Community Cottage, Early Street, Tewantin.
The Hub will serve as a one stop shop for a range of services for people experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness, and for community members who may face barriers to accessing social services.
Services provided fortnightly:
- Sunny Street - medical & nursing health screening, health checks, chronic disease support, wound care, preventative health services (immunisations, cervical screening, education and health promotion)
- Department of Housing and Public Works
- Department of Human Services (CENTRELINK)
- Red Cross Employment Service
- St Vincent De Paul
Services provided monthly:
QSTARS – Qld State wide Tenant advice and referral service
Lives Lived Well – support to families and significant others of individuals affected by methamphetamine and other substances
Getting on the NDIS Grid – Assisting people to see if NDIS is for them, how NDIS can support them and how they can access NDIS
- Hair Aid - hairdressing service
For more information email: Commdev@noosa.qld.gov.au or phone Noosa Council on 07 5329 6500