The SOCIAL SERVICES HUB days for February and March are Tuesday 5th and 19th February and 5th and 19th March.
9:30am - 1pm, every 2nd Tuesday at Tait-Duke Community Cottage, Earl Street, Tewantin.
The Hub will serve as a one stop shop for a range of services for people experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness, and for community members who may face barriers to accessing social services.
Services provided fortnightly:
- Sunny Street - medical & nursing health screening, health checks, chronic disease support, wound care, preventative health services
- Department of Housing and Public Works
- Department of Human Services (CENTRELINK)
- Red Cross Employment Service
- St Vincent De Paul (except 5th February)
- United Synergies - Specialist Homelessness Service
- HHOT - homeless health outreach team (11am - 12noon)
Orange Sky Laundry (weekly 9am – 11am)
Emili and Jason are Family Counsellors for the new state-wide Breakthrough for Families (BFF) program, working for Lives Lived Well. The BFF program supports families that have a loved one with substance use issues; offering free public Alcohol and Drug information sessions and brief intensive support for families. Emili and Jason work from Caloundra to Tin Can Bay.
Services provided monthly:
Salvation Army Supported Accommodation Service Assessments for people who are experiencing homelessness and are seeking accommodation 19th February and March
QSTARS – for free tenancy advice call 1300 744 263.
For more information email: Commdev@noosa.qld.gov.au or phone Noosa Council on 07 5329 6500