Update Animal Details

Council needs to be notified when there are changes that affect the registration details of your pet.

Change such as:

  • the pet owner becomes a pensioner and can claim the pensioner discount registration fee (Pension card number must be supplied)
  • the dog is desexed and the owner can claim the discount to registration fees (proof of desexing must be provided)
  • when the dog is deceased
  • if the dog moves from the Noosa region, or
  • when there is a change your address.

(Please note change of dog ownership requires a registration form to be completed, signed and submitted to Council.)

Fill out the form below to update registration details.