Skip to Content

Noosa Shire Council

Building and Plumbing Building and Plumbing

Council's Building and Plumbing team are located at 183 Eumundi Noosa Rd Noosaville.

Our reception is open from 8:00 – 4:30 Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).

Direct phone number – 5329 6480. 

This section of the website provides information in relation to the various requirements when considering building and plumbing work.