The Regional Arts Development Fund
The Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) is a partnership between the Queensland Government and Noosa Shire Council to support the development of local arts and culture. It supports local arts and cultural development opportunities by providing one-off, short-term, project-based financial assistance.
RADF Grant Rounds
At Noosa Council the RADF Grant applications are assessed by the RADF Committee, which is made up of local 'arts' professionals. The application requires a detailed project plan, a balanced budget and other information.
If you are interested in this funding the first thing you must do is have an in depth discussion with Noosa Council’s Arts and Culture, Community Development Officer about the project and the application process. The contact number is 5329 6558.
|Community Project Grant, Environment Grant and RADF||Grant Round 16||Grant Round 17|
|Accepting applications||9am 25th August to 12noon 6th October, 2021||TBC|
|Results announced||Late December 2021||TBC|
|Project delivery period||1 January 2022 to 31st December 2022||TBC|
|Acquittal will be due||Within 30 days of project completion||Within 30 days of project completion|
The RADF Application is completed and submitted online.
- Read the RADF Guidelines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here is a Sample application form. This is for reference purposes only - Applications will only be accepted if submitted online through SmartyGrants.
- START YOUR APPLICATION HERE, (Noosa Council uses the SmartyGrants grants management system).
- Artist Eligibility and Participation Form [114KB] This additional form must be completed and submitted in your application. - you'll need to complete one for each employed artist in your RADF project.
- This budget must be completed and submitted in your online application. RADF Budget Factsheet and Samples. RADF Budget (Microsoft Excel) or RADF Budget (PDF)
Arts Queensland acknowledgement requirements
Recipients of a RADF grant must acknowledge Arts Queensland. The instructions and access to the Queensland Government coast of arms are on Council's grant acknowledgement page.
- Round 16 2021-2022 Aug-Sep
- Round 15 2020-2021 Mar- Apr Successful RADF Applicants
- Round 14 2020-2021 Oct-Nov Successful RADF Applicants
- Round 13 2020-2021 Feb-Mar Successful RADF Applicants
- Round 12 2019-20 Aug-Sep Successful RADF Applicants [496KB]
- Round 11 2019-20 Feb-Apr Successful RADF Applicants [80KB]
- Round 10 2018-19 Aug-Oct Successful RADF Applicants [70KB]
- Round 9 2017-18 Feb-Apr Successful RADF Applications [79KB]
- Round 8 2017/18 Aug-Sep Successful RADF Applications [66KB]
- Round 7 2016/17 Nov-Mar Successful RADF Applicants [20KB]
- Round 5 2016 Feb-Mar Successful RADF Applicants [266KB]
- Round 4 2015 Aug-Sep Successful RADF Applicants [189KB]
- Round 3 2015 Feb-Mar Successful RADF Applicants [120KB]
- Round 2 2014 Aug-Sep RADF - Florence Teillet and Rene Bahloo.
- Round 1 2014 Feb-Mar RADF Recipients March 2014 [236KB].
If you would like to join Council's Grow Your Arts Database for notification of RADF grants and other opportunities please email.