The Regional Arts Development Fund
The Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) is a partnership between the Queensland Government and Noosa Shire Council to support the development of local arts and culture. It supports local arts and cultural development opportunities by providing one-off, short-term, project-based financial assistance
RADF Grant Round - OPEN NOW - Closing 12noon 23 November 2020
At Noosa Council the RADF Grant applications are assessed by the RADF Committee, which is made up of local arts professionals. The application requires a detailed project plan, a budget and many other details.
If you are interested in this funding the first thing you must do is have an in depth discussion with Noosa Council’s Community Development Officer - Arts and Culture about the project and the application process. The contact number is 5329 6558.
|Community Project Grant, Environment Grant and RADF||Grant Round 14||Grant Round 15|
|Accepting applications||9am 20 October 2020 - 12noon 23 November 2020||9am 3rd March to 12noon 14th April, 2021|
|Results announced||Late January 2021||Late June 2021|
|Project delivery period||22 January - 31 December 2021||1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022|
|Acquittal will be due||Within 30 days of completing the project||Within 30 days of project completion|
The RADF Application is completed and submitted online.
- Read the RADF Guidelines [373KB]
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here is a Sample application form. This is for reference purposes only - Applications will only be accepted if submitted online through SmartyGrants.
- START YOUR APPLICATION HERE, (Noosa Council uses the SmartyGrants grants management system).
- Artist Eligibility and Participation Form [114KB] This additional form must be completed and submitted in your application. - you'll need to complete one for each employed artist in your RADF project.
- This budget must be completed and submitted in your online application. RADF Budget Factsheet and Samples. RADF Budget (Microsoft Excel) or RADF Budget (PDF)
Arts Queensland acknowledgement requirements
Recipients of a RADF grant must acknowledge Arts Queensland. The instructions and access to the Queensland Government coast of arms are on Council's grant acknowledgement page.
- Round 13 2020-2021 Feb-Mar Successful RADF Applicants
- Round 12 2019-20 Aug-Sep Successful RADF Applicants [496KB]
- Round 11 2019-20 Feb-Apr Successful RADF Applicants [80KB]
- Round 10 2018-19 Aug-Oct Successful RADF Applicants [70KB]
- Round 9 2017-18 Feb-Apr Successful RADF Applications [79KB]
- Round 8 2017/18 Aug-Sep Successful RADF Applications [66KB]
- Round 7 2016/17 Nov-Mar Successful RADF Applicants [20KB]
- Round 5 2016 Feb-Mar Successful RADF Applicants [266KB]
- Round 4 2015 Aug-Sep Successful RADF Applicants [189KB]
- Round 3 2015 Feb-Mar Successful RADF Applicants [120KB]
- Round 2 2014 Aug-Sep RADF - Florence Teillet and Rene Bahloo.
- Round 1 2014 Feb-Mar RADF Recipients March 2014 [236KB].
If you would like to join Council's Grow Your Arts Database for notification of RADF grants and other opportunities please email.