The elected Council is made up of 6 Councillors and the Mayor.
The role of Councillors is to represent the community. They make decisions that benefit the whole Noosa Shire region, now and into the future. Councillors are responsible for:
- providing leadership to the local government and the community
- planning for the delivery of services and strategic planning for the future
- developing policy and making local laws
- complying with legislation.
As well as being a Councillor, the Mayor has extra duties. The Mayor:
- leads and manages Council Meetings to ensure that Council decisions are actioned
- prepares the budget
- provides strategic direction
- represents Council at civic or ceremonial functions.
Noosa Council Mayor and Councillors
Mayor Tony Wellington
Phone: 07 5329 6100
Cr Frank Wilkie
Phone: 07 5329 6103
Cr Jess Glasgow
Cr Ingrid Jackson
Phone: 07 5329 6115
Cr Joe Jurisevic
Phone: 07 5329 6106
Cr Frank Pardon
Phone: 07 5329 6102
Cr Brian Stockwell
Phone: 07 5329 6120
Download a list of all Councillor contact details here [342KB].
Councillor roles and codes
Council is commited to being open, accountable and ethical. Find out about councillors roles, codes and reimbursement policy here.