The Regional Arts Development Fund
The Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) is a partnership between the Queensland Government and Noosa Shire Council to support the development of local arts and culture. It supports locally determined arts and cultural development opportunities by providing one-off, short-term, project-based financial assistance to groups and individuals in regional Queensland.
A revised Noosa Council Community Grants Policy was adopted at the 16 June 2016 Ordinary Council Meeting.
RADF Grants Rounds
Two rounds are held each year. Open to individuals and groups who seek financial assistance for Noosa based arts and cultural activities that are one-off, short term and project based.
Each RADF round is now be conducted in two stages. Round 6 will open (Project Pitch) 1 September 2016.
Stage 1: Project Pitch. Open 1 - 30 September, 2016. Provide a brief outline of your project idea. This will be assessed by the RADF Committee and if the idea has merit you will be invited to move to Stage 2.
- Noosa Council RADF Grant Guidelines [411KB]
- Sample online Project Pitch form [76KB]
- Online Project Pitch form (only available while round is open)
Stage 2: Full RADF Application. Open 1 - 30 November, 2016. Submit a detailed applications including a project plan, a budget and support material, with guidance from Council staff.
- Noosa Council RADF Grant Guidelines[373KB]
- Sample Application Form [226KB]
- Online Application Form (only available while round is open)
- Artist Eligibility and Participation Form [114KB] Must be completed by and uploaded into your application - one for each employed artist in the RADF project.
- RADF Budget [25KB] Must be completed and uploaded into your application.
- Round 5 2016 Feb-Mar Successful RADF Applicants [266KB]
- Round 4 2015 Aug-Sep Successful RADF Applicants [189KB]
- Round 3 2015 Feb-Mar Successful RADF Applicants [120KB]
- Round 2 2014 Aug-Sep RADF. Congratulations to recipients Florene Teillet and Rene Bahloo.
- Round 1 2014 Feb-Mar RADF Recipients March 2014 [236KB].
- Grant Writing Tips [150KB]
For further information about our RADF program speak to our RADF Liaison Officer on (07) 5329 6558 or via email