The Regional Arts Development Fund
The Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) is a partnership between the Queensland Government and Noosa Shire Council to support the development of local arts and culture. It supports locally determined arts and cultural development opportunities by providing one-off, short-term, project-based financial assistance to groups and individuals in regional Queensland.
A revised Noosa Council Community Grants Policy was adopted at the 18 August 2016 Ordinary Council Meeting.
RADF Grants Rounds
At Noosa Council the RADF Grant process is split into two stages. Firstly Council invites artists and arts organisations to provide a brief Project Pitch, which is an outline of your project idea. It is assessed by the RADF Committee and if they judge the project idea has merit you or your organisation will be invited to lodge a full RADF application. The full application requires a detailed project plan, a budget and many other details. Council staff are willing to provide guidance throughout the process.
If you are interested in this funding the first thing you must do is have an indepth discussion with Noosa Council’s Arts and Cultural Development Officer about the project and the application process. The contact number is 5329 6558.
Stage 1: Project Pitch. Open Date - 14 November, 2016. Project Pitch is due 12noon 21 December, 2017.
The Project Pitch is an easy form which provides a brief outline of your project idea. This will be assessed by the RADF Committee and if the idea has merit you will be invited to move to Stage 2.
- Noosa Council RADF Grant Guidelines [421KB]
- Sample online Project Pitch form [56KB]
- Online Project Pitch form (Noosa Council grant service - powered by SmartyGrants)
Stage 2: Full RADF Application. Only available by invitation based on the results of the assessment of the Project Pitch. The application is quite detailed and inlcudes a project plan, a budget and support material, with guidance from Council staff.
- Artist Eligibility and Participation Form [114KB] This addtional form must be completed and submitted in your application. - one for each employed artist in the RADF project.
- RADF Budget [25KB] This budget must be completed and submitted in your application.
- Round 5 2016 Feb-Mar Successful RADF Applicants [266KB]
- Round 4 2015 Aug-Sep Successful RADF Applicants [189KB]
- Round 3 2015 Feb-Mar Successful RADF Applicants [120KB]
- Round 2 2014 Aug-Sep RADF. Congratulations to recipients Florene Teillet and Rene Bahloo.
- Round 1 2014 Feb-Mar RADF Recipients March 2014 [236KB].
- Grant Writing Tips [150KB]
For further information about our RADF program speak to our RADF Liaison Officer on (07) 5329 6558 or via email