Current roads closed (as at 17:00 30/3/17):
- Subway Ave, Pomona
- Old Holletts Rd, Doonan
- Skyring Crk Rd exit, Federal
- Mill St, Pomona
- Cooroy Mountain Rd, Cooroy
- Railway Rd, Cooran
- Old Noosa Rd, Cooran
- Upper Pinbarren Creek Rd, Pinbarren
- Kin Kin Rd, near Eastern Branch Rd (crossing 3)
- Pomona Kin Kin Rd, 200m North of the Cooran turnoff
Road open with caution:
- Lake Entrance Blvd, Noosaville (between Satinash Court & Red Gum Court)
- Eumundi Noosa Rd, Noosaville
- Mary River Rd, Cooroy (near sporting field)
The Department of Transport and Main Roads manage an online map showing road work and road closures for state controlled roads. During disaster events, Noosa Council posts road closure information for Council controlled roads to this map.
For information on Council and state-controlled main road closures, visit the Traffic and Travel Information website or phone 13 19 40. The North Coast Region maps depict the Sunshine Coast area.
Disclaimer: Although every effort is made to ensure road condition information is as accurate as possible at the time it is entered, conditions can change quickly. This information should be used as a guide only. Council makes no statements, representations or warranties about the accuracy, currency, reliability or completeness of the information. Motorists are urged to practice safe driving rules at all times.