Council provides a fortnightly recycling collection service to Noosa residents and commercial customers.
- Download the Recycling Guide
- Check out Recycling's Frequently Asked Questions.
- Download Council's free RecyleSmart app.
E-waste such as computers, laptops, mobile phones, TVs, monitors, and AV equipment can now be dropped off at Council's Eumundi Road Resource and Recovery Centre (tip) for free and recycled. Please do not place e-waste in the recycling (yellow lid) bin.
Tips for recycling bin:
- Fit more in the bin by flattening boxes.
- Remove lids and squash plastic bottles. Lids are recyclable.
- Do not put recyclables in plastic bags.
- Place items loose in the bin — it saves space too
- Upgrade to a larger 360L recycle bin for an additional cost of only $15 per year.
|What can go in||What can't go in|
Printage Recycling Signage