Recycling Collection, Guides and Calendars
Council provides a fortnightly recycling collection service.
PRINT THE 2019-2020 RECYCLING CALENDAR:
DOWNLOAD THE FULL RECYCLING GUIDE (calendar on back):
For more information:
- Check out Recycling's Frequently Asked Questions
- Find your bin collection day
- Download Council's free RecyleSmart app.
E-waste such as computers, laptops, mobile phones, TVs, monitors, and AV equipment can now be dropped off at Council's Eumundi Road Resource and Recovery Centre (tip) for free and recycled. Please do not place e-waste in the recycling (yellow lid) bin.
- KEEP IT OUT - No plastics bags, plastic wrapping, soft plastic, coffee cups or lids, food or polystyrene
- Drop off soft plastics to selected supermarkets - check redcycle.net.au to find nearest collection point
- Rinse or wipe out containers
- Place items loose in the bin, not in a plastic bag or box
- Collect & return eligible containers for 10 cents, info at www.containersforchange.com.au
|What can go in||What can't go in|
Container Refund Scheme
The Queesland Refund Container scheme commenced on 1 November 2018 and is being run by the Queensland State Government.
To find out more on the Refund Container Scheme, see the Container for Change website.
Printage Recycling Signage