All of Noosa Council's statutory meetings are open to the public as part of Council's commitment to transparent decision making and engagement with our community.
Meetings are normally held in the Council Chambers at 9 Pelican Street, Tewantin and are open to the public.
The rules for conducting meetings are dictated by:
- the Local Government Act 2009
- the Local Government Regulation 2012
- Noosa Council's Standing Orders [320KB]
Council's corporate decision-making process is based around a structure of three Standing Committees and the Ordinary Meeting. Information on how Council's Committee Meeting system operates can be found here [143KB].
Council Meeting Schedule
View Council's 2018 Meeting Schedule.
A Special Meeting of Council will be held in the Council Chambers, Pelican Street, Tewantin on Thursday, 1 March 2018 commencing at 9.00am. The purpose of this Special Meeting is to consider:
- Tender Evaluation - 1718T075 – Design, Development and Construction of Park Road Boardwalk.
- Peregian Beach Digital Hub – Tenancy Process