Council's bin collection service operates every day, including all public holidays.
Garden waste bins are collected on the same day as your general waste bins (on the alternate weeks to recycling bins).
Find my bin collection day:
Find out your bin collection day by using interactive mapping and following these steps:
1. Select the relevant link (recycling or general waste):
2. Click on the Waste Services mapping option.
3. Select the Address tab at bottom of the map.
4. Type your address into the search bar and then click on the search icon.
5. See the information column to the right of the screen and your bin collection day and date will be displayed at the bottom of the column.
At a glance:
Recycling Week 1
Recycling Week 2
Change to bin lid colours
Council is replacing damaged dark green general waste bin lids with red lids to meet Australian Standard bin lid colours. New general waste bin ordered will be supplied with red lids:
- Red – general waste
- Yellow – recycling
- Lime green – garden waste