Council offers pre-application advice services to help with enquiries related to:
- land use
- future development proposals
- preparing development applications
- identifying engineering, environmental and landscaping technical issues
- understanding assessment processes and clarify assessment time frames
- identifying planning scheme and relevant legislation requirements
Pre-Application Advice Service options
- Phone council for initial or simple enquiries.
- Visit the Development Services counter if you prefer face-to-face contact.
- Phone and counter services are available on business days between 8.30 am-4.30 pm. No prior bookings are required. Contact council or visit the Development Services counter at Tewantin (9 Pelican Street).
- One-hour pre-lodgement meetings are available each week if you need detailed advice on complex or advanced proposals.
- Request an appointment by completing the Pre-lodgement Meeting Request form [52KB].
- Posted requests must include two hard copies of plans and any supporting reports.
For more information contact council.