There are a range of plaques and memorials that may be installed on your family plot.
|Lawn base with a bronze plaque||Concrete desk and base with a bronze plaque|
|Base available in concrete or granite|
|Garden plinth with bronze plaque||Niche wall with bronze plaque|
|Plinth available in concrete or granite|
- allow around twelve weeks for the manufacture and placement of a plaque on a plot.
- plaques & memorials can only be ordered by the original applicant of the plot.
- fresh & artificial flowers may be placed on graves (1 vase only). Tins, bottles & other containers are not allowed.
- planting trees or shrubs on or near a grave is not allowed.
- only one plaque may be placed on a plot. Placement can be arranged at any time.
Office hours: 8:30 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday (excludes public holidays).
If you would like more information on the Noosa cemeteries' services and products, please contact Noosa Council on phone (07) 5329 6500 or via email