Next Grants, Network and Nibbles Night
We invite you to another Grants, Network and Nibbles Night from 5.30-7.30pm, Thursday 13 July at The J!
This time we’re focusing on how to ‘Get Grant Ready’, with short helpful presentations on Strategy, Preparation, Searching and Writing Grants. Plus, as usual, we have some great local organisations giving their quick-fire presentations on what they can offer your community group for free.
Make sure you RSVP here by Monday 10 July so that we can organise that delicious catering we have each time, and put it in your diary to have a fun night with other community groups.
See you there!
We can help you
Searching for grant opportunities can seem like a daunting task but it is well worth the investment of time and effort.
Noosa Council not only provides a range of grants to meet identified community needs but also can provide advice to non-profit organisations on a wide range of funding and grant opportunities.
For assistance contact the Community Development team via Council's customer service centre on (07) 5329 6500 or email grants.
The websites below are a good place to start searching for grant opportunities:
- GrantReady search for Community or Business Grants
- Australia Arts Council grants
- Government Grants Qld Community
- Government Grants Qld Business
- Latest Indigo Gold Grant List [1427KB]
- QCOSS Grant List
Grants closing soon:
- Sports Grants Open NOW! - Guidelines and application materials are now available for Round 6 of Get Going Clubs and Get Playing Places and Spaces funding programs which close 11 August, 2017. Read through the program information and planning materials then register your organisation in the new Grant Registration Portal. The local Sport & Rec is waiting for your call to help you - 07 5459 6176.
- Coming soon: Female (sporting) Facilities Fund will aim to make sports amenities female friendly.
- Gambling Community Benefit Fund - Closing dates: 28 February, 31 May, 31 August and 30 November
- Queensland Destination Events Program - open July-Oct 2017.
- June Canavan Foundation - closes 1 August.
- Arrow Energy Community Funding Grants – closes September.
Presentations from the last Grants Network and Nibbles night.
Recently Council held the second of its popular Grants, Network and Nibbles nights. The presentations given by organisations that offer grants and free infrastructure and services to NFPs are:
- Bendigo Bank - QLD [605KB]
- My Sunshine Coast [565KB]
- Noosa Council - Community Project RADF Grant [145KB]
- Noosa Council - Reducing Waste [955KB]
- Noosa Today [510KB]
- Sport and Recreation [200KB]
- Suez [625KB]
- The June Canavan Foundation [235KB]
- Tourism Noosa [245KB]
- Unitywater [900KB]
'An auspicing body is an incorporated organisation and enables a non-incorporated group to apply for funding and grants. This means that the auspicing organisation receives the money on behalf of the unincorporated group and is responsible for making sure the project is completed and the money is accounted for (acquitted).' says Queensland Council of Social Service.