We can help you
Searching for grant opportunities can seem like a daunting task but it is well worth the investment of time and effort.
Noosa Council not only provides a range of grants to meet identified needs in our comunity but we can also provide advice to non-profit organisations on a wide range of funding and grant opportunities.
For assistance contact the Community Development team via Council's customer service centre on (07) 5329 6500 or email grants.
July 2018 GRANTS, NETWORK AND NIBBLES NIGHT - thank you for coming. 11 speakers in 1 hour. That's a lot of information to take in. The presentations are below:
- Bendigo Bank [1057KB]
- Sport and Recreation - Queensland Government [1462KB]
- Container Refund Scheme - Queensland Government [564KB]
- CQUniversity [408KB]
- Gambling Community Benefit Fund - Queensland Government [312KB]
- Healthy Towns Awards [2131KB]
- MySunshine Coast [2082KB]
- NoosaFM [241KB]
- Unitywater [856KB]
- Community Project and RADF Grants - Noosa Council [322KB]
- Carbon Reduction - Noosa Council [567KB]
- Fundraising Directory
- Fundraising Ideas
- How to Fundraise
- Crowd funding [184KB]
- Grant Writing Tips
- Planning Your Project - while this material is written by Queensland State Government for Sport and Recreation groups it is useful resource for any not-for-profit groups planning building projects.
The websites below are a good place to start searching for grant opportunities:
- Go to the GrantGuru to search for Community or Business Grants
- Australia Arts Council grants
- Go to Federal Government GrantsConnect
- Queensland's Government Grants Finder
- Federal Government Community Grants Hub
- QCOSS Grant List
- Comprehensive Grant List
Grants closing soon:
Unitywater’s Community Sponsorship Program – Applications open until 1 October - offering funding of up to $10,000 for community projects that align with their purpose: Keeping Communities Healthy.
Get Playing Places and Spaces- Round 7 - is open and will close at 5pm on Friday 28 September 2018. Successful projects can potentially commence in January 2019 and will have a 18month construction timeframe. Eligible organisations will be able to apply for up to $150,000 GST Exclusive with a minimum 20% of the total eligible project cost applicant contribution. Guidelines, project planning resources and how to apply information can be found on the webpage.
Get Started Vouchers - $150 vouchers can be redeemed at a registered sport or recreation club. Eligiblity - The parent/carer/guardian applies for a voucher for their child/young person between the ages of 5 and 17 if you or your child hold a valid Health Care Card/Pensioner Concession Cardwith the child’s name on it. Note: only valid Centrelink Health Care Cards or Pensioner Concession Cards are accepted.
The Queensland Mental Health Commission invites applications up to $10,000 for sponsorship that support achievement of better mental health outcomes for Queenslanders quarterly. Applications for financial sponsorship are assessed against assessment criteria four times a year, with rounds closing on 28 February, 31 May, 31 August and 30 November.
'An auspicing body is an incorporated organisation and enables a non-incorporated group to apply for funding and grants. This means that the auspicing organisation receives the money on behalf of the unincorporated group and is responsible for making sure the project is completed and the money is accounted for (acquitted).' says Queensland Council of Social Service.