We can help you
Searching for grant opportunities can seem like a daunting task but it is well worth the investment of time and effort.
Noosa Council not only provides a range of grants to meet identified needs in our community but we can also provide advice to non-profit organisations on a wide range of funding and grant opportunities.
For assistance contact the Community Development team via Council's customer service centre on (07) 5329 6500 or email grants.
The websites below are a good place to start searching for grant opportunities:
- Go to the GrantGuru to search for Community or Business Grants
- Australia Arts Council grants
- Go to Federal Government GrantsConnect
- Queensland's Government Grants Finder
- Federal Government Community Grants Hub
- QCOSS Grant List
- Comprehensive Grant List
Grants closing soon:
Disabled Peoples and Families Organisations – ILC Readiness Grant Round 2018-19 - Closing 21 December at 2pm.
Queensland Government - Celebrating Multicultural Queensland Program - Closing 14 December at 5pm
Queensland Government - Sexual Violence Prevention Grants 2018-19 - Closing 14 December at 5pm
Good Things Foundation - Be Connected Grants - Digital literacy for older Australians - closes 31 December at 5pm.
Queensland Mental Health Commission - Better Futures Grants - clising 31 December at 5pm.
Australian Government - Indigenous Languages and Arts, Grant Round 2019 - Closes 11 February at 11:30pm
The Queensland Mental Health Commission invites applications up to $10,000 for sponsorship that support achievement of better mental health outcomes for Queenslanders quarterly. Applications for financial sponsorship are assessed against assessment criteria four times a year, with rounds closing on 28 February, 31 May, 31 August and 30 November.
July 2018 GRANTS, NETWORK AND NIBBLES NIGHT - thank you for coming. 11 speakers in 1 hour. That's a lot of information to take in. The presentations are below:
- Bendigo Bank [1057KB]
- Sport and Recreation - Queensland Government [1462KB]
- Container Refund Scheme - Queensland Government [564KB]
- CQUniversity [408KB]
- Gambling Community Benefit Fund - Queensland Government [312KB]
- Healthy Towns Awards [2131KB]
- MySunshine Coast [2082KB]
- NoosaFM [241KB]
- Unitywater [856KB]
- Community Project and RADF Grants - Noosa Council [322KB]
- Carbon Reduction - Noosa Council [567KB]
'An auspicing body is an incorporated organisation and enables a non-incorporated group to apply for funding and grants. This means that the auspicing organisation receives the money on behalf of the unincorporated group and is responsible for making sure the project is completed and the money is accounted for (acquitted).' says Queensland Council of Social Service.
- Parramatta Council's comprehensive auspicing guide,
- Not-for-profit Law auspicing information,
- QCOSS Community Door information
Fundraising - Useful links
- Fundraising Directory
- Fundraising Ideas
- How to Fundraise
- Crowd funding [184KB]
- Grant Writing Tips
- Planning Your Project - while this material is written by Queensland State Government for Sport and Recreation groups it is useful resource for any not-for-profit groups planning building projects.