The 2019 Kerbside Collection will be held from July - September 2019.
FIND YOUR ADDRESS VIA INTERACTIVE MAPS (Waste Services)
Council's kerbside bulk rubbish collection is for private houses and units only, and Council will not collect from commercial operators. A maximum of three cubic metres per property, or six cubic metres per unit complex will be collected.
The collection will be completed Monday to Friday and not collected on weekends, so items will need to be placed on the kerbside prior to the Monday of the collection week. The collection will happen at different times for different items, i.e. steel will be collected one day, reuseable items on other day etc. All items should be collected in the relevant area by the Friday.
Garden waste will not be accepted. This includes garden prunings or cuttings. For more information about these items please see Council's garden bin waste service.
Collection is ideal for bulky items,that are segregated/grouped according to the materials they are made from, such as:
- discarded white goods,
- electronic equipment generally used in households
- mattresses - contact Cleanaway 13 13 39 to arrange collection by Wednesday the week before your collection week commences. Cost is $30 per mattress.
All items of rubbish:
- Must be capable of being loaded by two employees; large items should be reduced in size
- Loose (small) rubbish items must be boxed
- Place items on the footpath edge (not in the gutter) where waste and recycle bins are usually placed, on the Sunday before the collection week of your area.
What the collection will not accept
| || |