Skip to Content

Noosa Shire Council

Sick or Injured Wildlife Sick or Injured Wildlife

The wildlife carers and rescue websites listed below provide assistance and advice about what to do if you find a sick, injured or orphaned native animal.

Enquiries about domestic animals or animal cruelty should be referred to the RSPCA.

Please enter your name below to start chatting with a customer service officer