Council has a zero tolerance in relation to graffiti on Council property and works with the Queensland Police Service to assist with identifying offenders.
Methods employed by Council to deter graffiti are:
- Prompt removal of graffiti
- Photographing and reporting graffiti to the Police
- Graffiti removal agreements with other agencies
- Participation in the Youth Justice Program for graffiti removal
- Public education programs
If you see suspicious activity or witness graffiti vandalism, please contact the police by phoning Policelink on 13 4444.
Graffiti on council property?
Graffiti on my property?
If your property is affected by graffiti report it to the police by phoning Policelink on 13 4444 or visit Policelink.