Capability Statement Workshops
Building Capability Statements that help your business thrive
About this Event
What is a capability statement?
A capability statement is a tool that allows procurement teams to assess your expertise and achievements, as well as your potential to deliver goods and services. It outlines the capabilities and skills of your business.
A capability statement is essential for applying for and securing tendering opportunities in government and private sector projects. They can also be uploaded to online databases and be used to support your finance applications.
Why attend a workshop?
Help your business stand out from the crowd and improve your chance of securing contracts by attending a Queensland Government hosted capability statement workshop. These interactive workshops help businesses develop and prepare effective capability statements.
Our workshop will help you learn:
- why a capability statement is important
- how to use your capability statement to market your product or service
- how to use your capability statement to accompany contract tender submissions
- best-practice fundamentals for developing and drafting a powerful capability statement
- how to access the latest information on Queensland's supply chain opportunities
Time: 8.30 am – 12.30 pm
Venue: Venue 114, 114 Sportmans Parade, Bokarina , QLD 4575
Cost: $50.00 (incl. GST)
Pre-payment is required. A tax invoice will be issued as confirmation of booking.
Included: Morning tea and refreshments
To Register, click here