Landfill (Tip) Locations
Noosa Council has three (3) waste transfer stations.
Visitors must wear closed in footwear at all locations. People wearing sandals or thongs will be refused entry.
|Locations||Daily Opening Hours|
7am - 5pm daily
Reviva Shop 8.30am - 4pm daily
8am - 1pm
8am - 1pm
Reviva Shop (The Recycling Shop)
Drop off usable, good condition items to The Reviva Shop before entering the weighbridge. Waste and recyclables accepted.
- E-waste(any item with a plug or battery e.g. TVs, electrical appliances, computers, laptops, tablets, printers, computer equipment and parts, cords, cables, CDs, DVDs)
- White goods (degassed fridges, washing machines, dryers, dishwashers)
- Motor Oil
- Batteries - domestic
- Lead-acid batteries eg car batteries
- Scrap metals
- Comingled recycling
- Chemicals - domestic
- Polystyrene - domestic
- Gas bottles - empty
Fees apply to general waste:
Example of fees charged include, but not limited to:
- General Waste
- Garden Waste
- Timber (Noosa Landfill only)
- Concrete (Noosa Landfill only)
- Fluoro tubes
NB: Cooroy and Pomona Transfer Station do not accept any building material. Building material needs to be disposed of at Noosa Landfill.
Asbestos and Contaminated Soil
Asbestos can be disposed at the Noosa Landfill only, please fill in this Asbestos Disposal form and submit 2 business days prior to disposal.
Contaminated soils can also be disposed at Noosa Landfill only, please fill in the Disposal of Contaminated Soil form
Crushed Concrete for Purchase
Crushed concrete can be purchased at the Noosa Landfill for $20.00 per cubic metre.