Noosa Council provides a recreational vehicle stopover at the RV friendly village of Cooroy.
The RV stop is for fully self-contained recreational vehicles only. There are no toilets, showers, cooking or power facilities available.
The stopover allows visitors to enjoy the village’s historic charm, wide range of services and great places to eat. Visit the Cooroy – Heart of the Hinterland website for further information.
Address: 17 Mary River Road, Cooroy. Get directions.
Access: Enter via the driveway between the Combined Coastal Car Club and Cooroy Horse & Pony Club grounds. Continue along the driveway, past the dump point and turn right into the open grassed area.
Facilities: Waste dump point, drinking water, waste bins, and dog waste disposal bags.
Dates closed: The site will be closed when required for community uses, extended wet weather or flooding. Please check for availability online.
Enquiries: Phone (07) 5485 3244. The onsite staff are more than happy to assist you in booking a permit, and information on the local area.
- Not suitable for rigs over 12.5 metres in length.
- Only park in the permitted areas (refer site map) and do not intrude on community club buildings or their amenities.
- Grey water disposal to ground is not permitted.
- Camping is not permitted (no tents, camper trailers or caravans that are not fully self-contained).
- No fires or generators allowed.
- Dogs permitted – must be kept on a leash when outside the vehicle, and must not be left unattended at any time.
Cooroy is a great base for visitors planning to take a drive through, or stay in, other villages within the beautiful Noosa hinterland. Each small village offers something special. Visit the Noosa Country Drive website for details. You may like to check out Noosa Shire’s vibrant coastal area with its beaches, riverside areas and National Park. Noosa is one of Australia’s favourite holiday destinations – go to the Visit Noosa website for more information.