The Noosa Plan first commenced in February 2006, and was amended on:
- Amendment No. 1 - 3 March 2008
- Amendment No. 2 - 11 May 2009
- Amendment No. 3 - 23 May 2011
- Amendment No. 4 - 8 August 2011
- Amendment No. 5 - 16 September 2013
- Amendment No. 6 - 28 October 2016
- Amendement No.7 - 3 July 2017
- Amendment No. 8 - 27 November 2017
- Amendment No.9 (LGIP) - 8 June 2018
Note: Planning Scheme Policy No. 6 (Engineering Design Standards – Water and Sewer) was amended 11 November 2009.
Copies of superseded (old) versions of The Noosa Plan are available on request. Please contact council's customer service centre.
The most recent amendments to The Noosa Plan is Amendment No.9 (LGIP) – 8 June 2018
Noosa Shire Council adopted the Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP) (v2) to replace the Priority Infrastructure Plan (PIP) of The Noosa Plan 2006. The Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP) amendment to The Noosa Plan 2006 will have effect on and from 8 June 2018.
- Integrate infrastructure planning with the land use planning identified in the planning scheme;
- Provide transparency regarding Council’s intentions for the provision of trunk infrastructure;
- Enable Council to estimate the cost of infrastructure provision to assist its long term financial planning;
- Ensure that trunk infrastructure is planned and provided in an efficient and orderly manner; and
- Provide a basis for the imposition of conditions about infrastructure on development approvals.