From Good Friday, 25 March to Sunday to 3 April 2016, Council in partnership with TransLink are providing free public transport for everyone in Noosa.
The free services include:
- Route 626 Tewantin to Sunrise Beach via Noosa Heads
- Route 627 Tewantin to Sunshine Beach via Noosa Heads
- Route 628 Noosa Parklands to Noosa Junction via Noosa Civic
- Route 629 Tewantin to Noosa Junction via Noosa Civic
- Route 632 Noosa to Cooran via Cooroy and Pomona
- Boreen Point-Tewantin Flexilink
- Council Cabs
There will also be an hourly shuttle service, Route 064 from Peregian Beach to Noosa Heads.
The Free Holiday Buses initiative aims to reduce traffic congestion at Noosa's busiest locations by making free, easy, stress-free and convenient public transport available to all residents and visitors. This initiative is funded by the Public Transport Levy.
Please provide feedback about the Free Holiday Buses by completing a short survey and you could win a $40 Visa Gift Card. Survey closes 4 April 2016.
For bus timetable information visit TransLink or phone 13 12 30 anytime.